Finding gifts and stocking stuffers for babies can be challenging. This year I am focusing gifting on a few different categories. I want to give my children things that are useful (for them and us as parents), cozy, creative, and fun/entertaining. Here are a few stocking stuffer ideas I have for babies (about 3-9 months these could be appropriate for!)
- Tush Swiper. This product makes putting bum cream on your baby a breeze! It helps keep the entire process a bit more sanitary and it has targeted dispensing to allow you to precisely put cream where your baby needs it most.
- Sensory Toys. These are wonderful for baby’s development and I noticed that Theo really started to enjoy these types of toys around 3 months old. Right now some of his favorite sensory toys are crinkle books, hanging toys, and his munch mitten.
- Musical Toys. Grippable and wrist rattles are great for this; or even a portable white noise machine. Also, musical toys like a kick piano or the hedgehog could be a great option for larger gifts!
- Socks. We love to explore the indoor play space in our area and they required socks/no shoes. Since Theo will be able to use their crawlers space soon he needed socks for his upcoming play time!
- Bath Items. We love Pipette Baby products. The travel kit and smaller size are a great options for stockings and are useful for traveling or when you’re in a pinch!
- Teething Toys. With teething around the anything that is safe and soothing for baby’s gums is a great option. Also, you could add an ice tray mold to create teething popsicles with breast milk, formula, and/or pureed fruits.